music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Here I am in FL having the time of life.



HA what a title, well all I can say is that I have gone. Gone for four months to live out of a suitcase on a "deployment" for the United States Air Force. For four months I will be away from my wife, family, home, and most of all the life I know it to be. Am I complaining though? I can't because I know some unlucky guy is in Iraq or Afghanistan doing a lot more for this country then I am. So here I am having a time of my life in FL. Yeah if it was only true!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

you are so cute!!! I miss you terribly...but I know that you are doing what you are supposed to be doing right now.....can't wait to see you....

Ashley said...

Okay cute blog!! I didn't know you started one too. I am happy that you did though because it is nice to hear your thoughts on things too! I love watching Stacey's blog. Hope things are going good!!!!!

Love your niece!

Rich and Carla said...

Glad that you are sharing your blog. Maybe one of these days I'll actually put one together. If you want to see how we all look just go to Ash's blog!! Take care of yourself.