music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Keeping a relationship going

Keeping a relationship going. When you are separated by distance is not fun. People in the military seem to figure out good ways though to work on their relationship. For Stacey and me, we talk a lot on the cell phone send pictures to each other, text each other and we use web cams to talk. Here are two pictures of us using web cams.








Makes life so much easier. But then to think back to how things use to be, how for many years all people had was letters and an occasional picture. Life has become so much easier to work on relationships that we may take things for granted. I know for myself I was so concerned about having internet when I got to FL just so I could talk to SJ and the kids. Oh well life goes on and it has almost been one month since I left. That is a nice thing to think about!!!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

you are sooo cute!!! I love you!!! I miss you so much!!