music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Final week in FL


Well I am leaving this place. I am so excited. I have no pics to show to anyone just wanted to update this so Stacey will have a new post to comment on before I get home. Hopefully when I get home I can turn this into a hobby blog on the figures and models I am painting, will paint, finish and display. One can only hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things I look forward to when i get home are

Stacey
the Kids
Stacey
Denver Broncos Football
Stacey
Halloween
Stacey
College football BYU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacey
Dido
Stacey
Thanks Giving
Stacey
Christmas
Stacey
Calista and Tori's Birthday
Stacey
SJ and my 6 year anniversary
Stacey
and most important Stacey's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
DID I mention Stacey?

3 comments:

Stacey said...

um My birthday??? not that important!! lol
CAN'T wait to see YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE you!!!!!!
ps. LOVE your list!!!!!!

Stacey said...

3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich and Carla said...

Glad your going home, I'm not sure you and Stacey could stand it any longer!!! Oh well, good luck and all that jazz