music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 28, 2008

December 28, Happy Anniversary!!!!!



Well it has been six years since Stacey and I got married. Six years. The time has gone by so fast and yet it doesn’t seem as if six years have past, if that makes sense. We still act like we did when we first got married. The only difference is now our kids our older, we have some and I say some gray hair. Other than that, though we are pretty much the same. It is great when you are in love and the one you spend your life with is your best friend. We don’t go out much, we would like to but you know we seem to be content at times just staying at home spending time with each other while working on our hobbies or playing video games or watching that 70’s show. Somehow this year has become a big 70’s show kick. We watch it all the time and laugh nonstop. Anyway, I just wanted to say to Stacey that I love you and I am so lucky to have you in my life and to have you by my side, as my wife, and best friend.
You are sexy hot and extremely talented in so many ways. You never cease to amaze me the stuff you do and how easy it comes to you. We have so much to accomplish still but I look back at these past six years and they have been the easiest in my life because you have been there by my side.

We may see gray more and more each day, but I will never stop falling for you and your beauty both out and in. I will always need you by my side. You are so much more to me then words can explain and hopefully someday, real soon we will own a home where I can carry you across the threshold and call our own!!!!!
I love you smile, your personality, your humor. You put up with so much from me and the baggage I brought into our relationship and I can never forget how easily you took all that in. I LOVE YOU SJ. I LOVE YOU MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW. Happy anniversary!!!!!


2 comments:

Stacey said...

awwwwww!!!!!! You are the sweetest thing ever!! Thank you babe! I love you!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Krissy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmy goodness you are so sweet!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!