music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial day

Well this has always been a special day in my heart. Don't know what it started at such an early age. Maybe it was watching all the war movies with my dad as a little kid or reading books about WW2. Anyway, I guess with the way I am joining the Air Force was a logical choice in my life. I have been to Iraq and Korea. My serving doesn't compare to those who sacrificed everything to give us our freedom and those in those country their freedom too. My back ground of this blog is of a foot soldier from WW2 and the banner Stacey made is from the D-Day landings. So if any veterans out there reads this blog or to those who stop by I just wanted to say thanks for your service and my memories are with those who gave their life for this country. I hope to make it Arlington cemetery someday and the beaches of Normandy to see the cemetery there too. God bless this country and may we never take for granted the freedoms we have!!!!

cj




1 comment:

Stacey said...

You are awesome babe!! What great pictures...you never cease to amaze me...