music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 23, 2009

She


Well SJ came into my life and when she did she brought a light that shined so much brighter. She also brought her sense of humor, love and sexiness. spirituality and Utah personality that also included music. I know I got her hooked on U2, but she got me hooked on Collective Soul even without it being her favorite group. Not just one song, I liked them before but I started to like the band and it's music as a whole. Now I have all there stuff and several songs are Stacey. There is no easier way to say it then that Stacey is in so many of there lyrics. They recently releases a new cd, and one song on there is called You. I have been searching for it to put on my playlist, but no luck. My iTunes though, has it listed as the highest played song. I have never connected to one person so much that also included music. From The Verve Pipe, to U2, to INXS, to Collective Soul. Those are only a few. There is a ton more. Anyway Enjoy the season, enjoy the time and enjoy what is present no matter the situation or circumstance. So Anyway, I love you sj!

2 comments:

Stacey Towers said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! How sweet is this? You must love me!!! :)

Stacey said...

Man I love you...sorry I don't tell you that enough!