music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The last weekend of June






















The last weekend of June was the weekend Stacey came to be with me. This was the first time we actually had four days to ourselves since we got married. It was awesome but it went by so fast too. We had a lot of fun. It decided to rain the whole time she was here. We did make to the beach between the rain storms. Here are some pictures of the trip, they are might be the same on her blog but then again we didn’t take that many pictures. We did see the Love Guru, which is a totally funny Mike Myers movie. Great stuff if you like him. All I can say is those four days went by so fast and now this past week with-out her has gone by soooooooooooooooooooooooo slow just hope the last two month won’t take as long as this one week. I really miss home right now, all my kids the events taking place missing them doing exciting things. Brayden's birthday is on Monday and next month is Kyle’s. Between those two birthdays I'll turn 38. Ah fun stuff!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am happy you got to spend time with her all alone!! I want to do that with Noah.....gets hard with kids!! I also don't want to be away from my little guy. I hope you had a good fourth!!

Stacey said...

Gahhh!!!! that is a YUCKY picture of me!!!! I look like I weigh a thousand pounds!!! I miss you sooo bad too!! I had SUCH a great time with you...I am ready to come back now..hee hee