music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where I am while I am DEPLOYED TO FL.


Well I don’t have pictures to put up because I think if I tried to take a picture of where I work I would be called into question and I don’t want to talk to Air Force Security cops. They are typically 18 to 24 years of age nervous and inching for action, holding a loaded weapon and listening to their disgruntled NCO tell them what they need to do to be effective in their job performance. Anyway, where I work is very easy to understand since we can all think back to September 11, 2001. It is a part of the NORAD defense and primarily the main mission is to protect the home land. Any and all air planes flying to close to important sights or watching for other things in the sky. It is truly amazing to think back to that fateful day and know this command was in charge of scrambling war planes and making sure the President of the United States was safe. They have a memorial of 9-11 where I work and it is a great privilege to be a part of something so important and so essential to the countries safety. I thought this deployment was going to be a joke, in some ways it is, but in other ways I couldn't have asked for anything more to make my career complete. So there you go hope it makes sense but I wanted all of you to know what I am doing in FL.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You are so cool!! I know what you are doing is important....I still miss you though!!! I can't wait til you are HOME!!!!!